Why should you donate to Brave Enough to Fail?
It’s as simple as one, two, three.
- Our students need all the help they can get.
“Nationally, graduation rates are rising — yet less than 40 percent of 12th graders are ready for math and reading at the college level. An alarming study by the Education Trust, a nonpartisan foundation, found that more than one in five recent high school graduates could not meet minimum entry test standards to enlist in the Army”. Source: New York Times Dec 31st 2015
Here in CT, our state is in court battling over money for low-performing schools. There are still vast differences in test results and graduation rates, between poor and minority students and their more affluent peers. Yes, progress has been made but in some key areas, Connecticut’s educational achievement gap is still among the worst in the nation. Sources: CT Mirror Jan 19th 2016 CT Mirror Oct 28th 2015
- The National Association of State Boards of Education agrees that Students who are more motivated and engaged in their own education perform better.
- BRAVE ENOUGH TO FAIL works to increase student engagement by inspiring students with the courage to believe in themselves and their dreams, motivating them to invest in their education as a way to make those dreams a reality.
Your generous donations directly impact the lives of students by providing
- Dynamic in-school motivational presentations
- Exposure to educational & career opportunities based on individual student preference
- Hardcover copies of inspirational photo books and other materials for participating students
- Academic scholarships designated specifically to each participating school
Thanks to your gift and others like it, Brave Enough To Fail is well on the way to becoming the #1 student motivational program in America.
Thank you so very much for your generosity and support
Founder & President,
Brave Enough To Fail Inc.